BestSync 2014 Version History
- Fixed some bugs of SFTP feature.
- Improved the real-time sync feature. Added a window to monitor the real-time synchronization process, added a new option to log the real-time synchronization process.
- Fixed a bug when synchronizing with Rackspace Cloud Files, the bug listed all the files in the container when list files in a folder.
- Supported 3 more regions of Rackspace Cloud Files.
- Improved the performance of the real-time synchronization.
- Fixed a bug that might consume large memory when retry failed files in real-time synchronization mode.
- Fixed a bug that might cause exception error when a task was synchronizing folders in real-time mode.
- Fixed a bug that might cause exception error when synchronizing with severs that do not support setting last-modified time.
- Improvement: Hide the "Warning: Failed to set last-modified time" result if the sever do not support setting last-modified time.
- Fixed a bug that changes in the sub-folder may not be synchronized in the real-time sync mode.
- Improvement: Caches the detected features of FTP, SFTP and WebDAV sever to reduce the initialization time.
- Improvement: Added a new option to exclude old sub-folders by timestamp.
- Fixed a bug that file copy may fail if the temporary folder is removed by other software.
- Fixed a bug that might cause file lost when encryption option is selected, and failed to list files in a sub folder.
- Fixed a bug that encrypted file path longer than 180 characters can not be decrypted correctly.
- Other improvements.
- Improved the performance of verifying file when sync with FTP.
- Fixed a bug that might cause exception error and duplicated subfolders when synchronizing with Google Drive.
- Added a new option in FTP sync to avoid decoding %XX encoded file names.
- Fixed a bug that may block the real-time synchronization.
- Fixed a bug that might cause folder be deleted when failed to list file in a folder in real-time synchronization mode.
- Added a new option to select whether or not attach the log data when send notification email.
- Improvement: Improved the real-time synchronization feature to display the number of commands waiting to be processed.
- Improvement: Added an option to specify the certificate when authenticate with FTPS/FTPES sever.
- Improvement: Fixed a bug when handshake with FTPS/FTPES sever.
- Improvement: Added a global option to stop displaying the promotion message at the start.
- Improvement: Fixed a problem when synchronize with Google Drive, files may be transferred again at each time the task is synchronized because Google Drive adds two more bytes to uploaded files.
- Improvement: Force BestSync distributes encrypted files to 100 subfolders when "Encrypt file name" option is checked, by adding "_BS-01-BS_", "_BS-02-BS_","_BS-03-BS_","_BS-04-BS_" etc 4 folders to the target folder.
- Improvement: Setup the startup account of BestSync service automatically when a task is set to synchronize with NAS and run as Windows service.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug that might cause deleted files not be deleted from the target folder in real-time mode.
- Fixed a bug when activating the license on the Portable version.
- Fixed a bug in ver9.0.3.x that caused new task failed to synchronize with network shared folder.
- Fixed a bug that might cause some files be missed from the synchronization.
- Improved the real-time synchronization function to response the change notification more quickly.
- Fixed a bug that might cause file verification failure after upload huge file by FTP.
- Fixed a bug when renaming file in real-time synchronization mode.
- Fixed a bug that might cause exception error during synchronization.
- Fixed a bug that the OAuth2 login dialog box can not be started in user interfaces other than English.
- Fixed a bug that caused exception error when open the log view of a task.
- Allowed the real-time synchronization feature to the portable version.
- Fixed a problem when detecting the daylight saving time changes.
- Support synchronizing with Microsoft SkyDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, Windows Azure, Rackspace Cloud Files.
- Improved the performance for synchronizing among PCs with FTP severs and cloud storages that do not support copying last-modified time to uploaded file, or do not give the real last-modified time in list command.
- Many other improvements.
BestSync Old Version History
BestSync Old Version (BestSync 2013 Version 8.x)
BestSync Old Version (BestSync 2012 Version 7.x)
BestSync Old Version (BestSync 2011 Version 6.x)
BestSync Old Version (BestSync 2010 Version 5.x)
BestSync Old Version (BestSync 2009 Version 4.x)
BestSync Old Version (BestSync 2008 Version 3.x)
BestSync Old Versions (BestSync Folder Synchronizer Version 2.x)