How to install BestSync?
- Download the installer from the download page.
- When the browser starts download the installer file, ignore any security warnings.
BestSync installer does not contain any viruses, spyware, or adware.
- When the download window appears, be sure to click the "Open" or "Open this program from its current location" choice.
If you select save, please note where you save the program. After the download completes, start the installer by double-click the installer file.
- Follow the installation instructions. By default, the application will be installed to the "Program Files\RiseFly\BestSync" folder in the system drive.
How to install Old version of BestSync?
Windows VISTA/7/8, please use Administrator
account to install BestSync.
If the installer of the old version is msi installer,
when you install BestSync, if the installer fails with error "The installer was interrupted before BestSync could be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again"
, please try to do "an administrative install":
Open a command prompt window as administrator , and type:
msiexec /a x:\BestSyncSetup.msi
Where x:\BestSyncSetup.msi is the path to the msi install file. Follow the on-screen instructions to install.
Or you can try to download the following .reg file, this .reg file will show the "Run as administrator" context menu when right click on the .msi setup package:
How to install BestSync 32BIT version on 64IBIT Windows?
If you need to synchronize with Outlook 32 bit version on Windows 64BIT, you need to install BestSync 32BIT on 64BIT Windows.
After you download the installer SetupBestSync.exe, do following steps:
1. Start the command prompt by "Run as administrator" context menu:
2. Change the folder to where the installer is in:
2. Run the following command line:
Do I need to uninstall an old version before installing the new one?
Version 2.X must uninstall the old version before install the new version. There will be two radio buttons called "Repair" and "Uninstall". Select "Uninstall" to uninstall the old version first. After uninstall the old version, start the setup file again.
BestSync 2008 later versions need not to uninstall the old version, just install the new version directly.